Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Attention Participants of Logline Crits 2 and 3!

Two more altruistic souls have stepped forward to offer further critique opportunities on their blogs!

FOR THE 25 PARTICIPANTS OF LOGLINE CRITIQUE ROUND 2:

Rachael Harrie has created YOUR CRITIQUE OPPORTUNITY HERE.

FOR THE 25 PARTICIPANTS OF LOGLINE CRITIQUE ROUND 3:

Walter Williams has created YOUR CRITIQUE OPPORTUNITY HERE.

Wow. That was a lot of capitals. It's admittedly exciting, though, to watch this community continue to self-nurture. This Agent Auction is going to be one amazing ride!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your efforts in helping our little community grow! It's not so little, is it?

    Regardless, I certainly appreciate it. All the best~ :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, this is great. :D

    Thanks Rachael for doing this (since I'm in the round 2 group). This community seriously rocks. Good thing I'm bringing my laptop with me on vacation tomorrow. :D

    Thanks Authoress for posting the links. Now we just have to make sure our first 250 words are awesome and you'll have one amazing slush plile. And good luck with selecting the best entries. I don't envy you or Jodi. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! This is great!!!! You guys are awesome!

    And I understood it as an excerpt of 250 words... it's the first 250 of the MS?

    ReplyDelete