Here's what you need to know:
- The 40 entries will post on Saturday, December 4, beginning at 8:00 am EST.
- You may begin IMMEDIATELY to critique the entries. Please remember to choose option 3 (Name/URL) to sign your posts with a screen name. ("Anonymous" is not a name.)
- Bidding on the entries will open at 8:00 am EST on Tuesday, December 7, and will close 24 hours later. Requested materials will go to the highest bidder.
- You may continue to post critiques during the active auction.
- Our agents, authors, and editor will be posting under their real names.
- Winners will be posted on Thursday, December 9. So you won't have to, yanno, scroll through all the entries to see who won what.
Thanks for understanding.
If any aspect of the auction still has you scratching your head, please leave your questions in the comment box. This is by far my Biggest Undertaking Ever, and I want to make sure I don't miss anything.
And yes, I'm a teeny bit excited about this. Just marginally.