Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Logline Critique, Round 3

The submission window will be open from 9 am to 5 pm EDT today. This is a lottery, which means the bot will randomly choose 40 entries at the close of the window. These entries will post tomorrow morning for critique.

EMAIL SUBMISSIONS:

As always, send your submission to authoress.submissions(at)gmail.com. Format as follows:

SCREEN NAME: (type it here)
TITLE: (type it here)
GENRE: (type it here)

(type your <100-word logline here)

WEB FORM SUBMISSIONS:

GO HERE. Follow the instructions on the web form.

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading them ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Can't wait to read all the loglines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These logline crit sessions have been incredibly helpful. I threw my hat in the ring, but even if I'm not selected by the bot, I'm in better shape than I was. I knew there was something wrong/missing from my logline. Reading the other entries helped me figure out what it was. Whether I've solved the problem, now that's another story...

    ReplyDelete