Thursday, October 13, 2011

One More Chance for Logline Critique

This morning, I offer you another example of why THIS COMMUNITY IS SO WONDERFUL.

Linda McLaren has graciously offered to accept up to 30 loglines on her blog.  This offer is for THOSE WHO TRIED TO GET IN HERE BUT WERE NOT CHOSEN BY THE BOT.  In other words, this is NOT for folks who made one of the first 3 rounds.

This is for the ones who didn't make it and still want a chance at feedback.

GO HERE NOW TO READ THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS.

Linda will take the first 30 entries received.  Now's your chance!

THANK YOU, Linda!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, major thanks go to Linda! That's amazing! You're right~ this community is so supportive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome! I was lamenting my failure, so I'll cross my fingers I get in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. excuse me while I try to make sure my CPU is still bloggable!

    ReplyDelete