1. I want to thank those of you who took the time to critique the teen work on Write On! over the weekend. What a wonderful gift to give these young, aspiring authors! I'm proud of all nine of them.
2. We're going to do another in-house critique right here on MSFV. I'm feeling ambivalent this morning, though, so I thought it would be fun to open it to a house vote! Which of the following would you like to do:
- Talking Heads (focus on dialogue-rich excerpts)
- Drop the Needle (excerpts that are NOT opening pages)
- Are You Hooked? including loglines
Leave your vote (only one, please) in the comment box below. Whichever one gets the most votes by 7:00 AM EST tomorrow is what we'll do!