Monday, October 8, 2012

Authoress's Favorite Photo of the Year


I love this photo more than words can say!  Alice Loweecey, one of our MSFV Success Story authors, hunted Josh down this weekend at Bouchercon, for the sole purpose of getting this picture taken.

If this isn't made of 50 shades of awesome, nothing is!  Thank you, Alice, for hooking up with my beloved agent at what is clearly his favorite event of the year.  I may have to make this my desktop picture.  (No, really.  I'm totally dorky like that.)

5 comments:

  1. It was fun taking this pic! I held up the sign so he'd see me in the crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's completely awesome. And that hat! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved meeting Alice st Bouchercon. We even had dinner one night. And you could always spot her in the crowd with that delightful hat she always wore. Fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely darling! And yes, the hat!! What a great pic!

    I looked Alice up and will be getting her books. I have a nun in my mysteries and can always use some insider knowledge. I love when you can read good books and call it "research"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some photos can take a 1000 words. But this one appears to just need one:

    Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete