Can you believe it?
So, here are some things:
- Winners: Please remember that I am happy to make changes in your entries. If you don't like the way something looks, or if you find a typo, or anything else makes your stomach heave a little, please email me right away at facelesswords(at)gmail(dot)com with your post number in the subject line. I will fix your entry for you.
- Everyone: I will post critiquing instructions on Thursday. That'll be your opportunity to ask questions prior to the going-live.
- BD Entrants Whose Entries Were Not Chosen: You will have an opportunity to submit your entry for public critique after the Baker's Dozen has closed. Please note that all several-hundred of you will not be accommodated (because, yanno, there are just too many of you). Details after the auction.
- Now's the time to TALK UP THE AUCTION! Tell your friends, blog about it, tweet, post info on your favorite writing communities. Things get really breathless around here on auction day, and it won't be fair to keep all the fun to ourselves!
- Two of our agents have had to drop out of the auction for personal reasons. BUT WE STILL HAVE 15 GLORIOUS AGENTS!
- Some of you have sent donations in the past week. Thank you. (And, really, there is no adequate way to thank almost-perfect-strangers when they send you money simply to bless you. I'm not sure I'll ever be really good at this "receiving" thing.)