- The subject line of each post contains a TIME. This is the time that each particular entry will post during ON THE BLOCK on Tuesday, November 10. Make note of your favorite entries and jot down their time slots, because then you will be able to WATCH EACH LIVE AUCTION as it happens!
- The posts that are now on the board are FOR CRITIQUE ONLY. During the actual auction, each entry will HAVE A NEW POST that will appear AT ITS DESIGNATED TIME.
- Each entry will be open for TEN MINUTES on Tuesday. Bidding will then close, and the entry will go to the highest bidder. NO BIDS will be taking place at any other time. Again, the posts that have gone live today are FOR CRITIQUE ONLY.
- Each time you write a critique for one of the 24 entries, your name will be entered in a drawing to receive one of the prizes listed on Wednesday. Yes, it's possible that you may win more than one prize. The drawings will be random.
- LEAVING CRITIQUE: As always, be honest and kind. Cheerleading is not the same as critique -- and neither is criticism. Be as helpful as you can. (And remember--leaving critique is GOOD PRACTICE to develop your writing eyes. Don't feel like you have nothing to offer if you don't have a lot of experience giving feedback to others. JUMP RIGHT IN!)
- TO THE 24 ENTRANTS: Please leave feedback for at least 5 of your colleagues, as your way of "giving back".
- Keep your eye out for our LURKING EDITORS!! If you see feedback from an editor, you know that particular entry has caught his/her eye. These can show up at any time over the next few days!
Please ask your questions below! I'm excited to share these entries with you, and I'm looking forward to Tuesday's excitement.