Monday, February 23, 2009

Okay, we're getting pretty full....

Submissions are still rolling in, but I feel the need at this point to put a cap on it.

We're approaching 70 right now. When we get to 75, I'm going to call a halt to submissions. 75 is a lot to critique, and I want to make sure all the submitters get equal attention to their work.

Okay? Not to mention the fact that I don't relish more cutting-and-pasting than necessary.

I'll update this post when I've received the 75th submission.

What a great mix of chapter endings! This is going to be fun.

UPDATE: I just received the 75th submission!

1 comment:

  1. Whew! I'm off the hook. Thanks to everyone for saving me from myself.

    I had one to send that just needed a little more polishing, which turned into a major rework. So now I don't have to!

    Maybe next time I'll be ready.

    ReplyDelete