- How long does it take you to complete a first draft?
- How long do you let your first draft "rest" until you return to begin editing?
- How many "still perfecting" works do you have on the table?
- How many "query-able" (queriable?) novels do you have in shiny gold boxes?
- What's your genre--and why??
As for me--I've just topped 60,000 words on my WIP, and I am dancing! I'm thinking another 20K should do it. Then, it's "rest during vacation" and dig in at the end of June.
On that note, I'm off to do some more writing!