- Critiques are left in the comment box beneath each entry.
- Please USE A SCREEN NAME when you leave your critique. You don't have to have a Blogger account or any other account. I've made this simple; I promise. All you have to do is to choose the "NAME/URL" option, and then type in a name for yourself. No "anonymous", please. I may be anonymous, but at least I call myself "Authoress". *smile*
- Honesty and kindness mixed together. Always.
- All entrants are requested to critique a minimum of 5 other entries. This is a give-and-take community; not just "take".
- ALL blog readers are warmly invited to leave critique. Is this your first time critiquing? Try 1 or 2 and see how it feels! We all need to sharpen our critiquing skills at some point.
- Participants: Please don't comment on the comments. It almost always comes off as justification. And if you have to justify or explain your writing, then your writing obviously isn't doing the job it's supposed to be doing. Savvy?
- The Secret Agent will show up any time between now and Sunday. Keep a lookout!
- If you ever seen anything REALLY SNARKY (as in, charater-bashing or foul language), please email me.
- Please DO NOT email me about negative comments. These are NOT the same as snark. It's important to know the difference, and it's important to realize that pointing out the negative is part of critiquing. It's how we grow.
- Crits and Contests
- Success Stories
- Baker's Dozen Success Stories
- General Success Stories
- Published Authors
- Secret Agent Success Stories
- Peter Adam Salomon
- Helene Dunbar
- Beth Hautala
- Monica B.W.
- Leah Petersen
- Danielle Jensen
- Tracy Holczer
- Leigh Talbert Moore
- Alice Loweecey
- Beth Hull
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Our First Secret Agent Contest of 2013!
It feels like it's been forever! For the sake of those who may be joining us for the first time (hello!), here's the skinny: