Here are some random questions for you. Answer at will.
1. What's the hardest part of writing for you? Plot? Character? Grammar?
2. What comes most easily for you?
3. Would you rather read a great story with lousy writing, or a meh story with fabulous writing?
4. Is there such thing as a great story with lousy writing?
5. What engages you more as a reader--character or plot?
6. What is the most frustrating part about pursuing your dream to be published?
7. Is your dream worth spending the rest of your life on? Or do you have an endpoint in mind?
8. If your house were in flames, what 3 things would you grab on your way out?
9. As a writer, do you feel supported or unsupported by your family/close circle/spouse?
10. If you could achieve your dream TOMORROW, what would it look like?
(Answer the ones that strike your fancy; you don't have to answer them all. Just number your answers so I know what you're answering.)
BONUS QUESTION: If you knew my real name, would you want to buy the anthology that contains my adult sci-fi short?
(No promises -- I'm just dying of curiosity, is all!)
Have a lovely weekend, beautiful tribe.