- Send your First Kiss scene (up to 300 words) with a brief (25-word) lead-in to give us some grounding.
- Please remember that this is a PG-13 blog. Nothing beyond a kiss will be accepted.
- The scene can be an almost-kiss, if you have one of those.
- Enter HERE.
- The submission window happens TOMORROW, April 1 (not, I'm not fooling you), noon to 5:00 PM EDT. This will be a LOTTERY.
- The bot will choose 20 entries, plus 1 alternate.
- Entries will post for critique on Wednesday, April 2.
- This critique round is open to finished and unfinished novels, and to agented and unagented authors.
Note: PLEASE DON'T NEGLECT TO INCLUDE YOUR 25-word lead-in to the scene. It makes a big difference, knowing where we're being dropped into a story.
Please also take the time to CHECK YOUR ENTRY before hitting "enter".
Please type your 25-word lead-in in italics. Then double space before beginning your excerpt.
The excerpt will begin here. There will be lots of kissing.
Post your questions below!