Monday, March 30, 2009

My Turn To Ask a Small Favor

The exciting news is that filming starts this weekend for the uber-cool book trailer for AGENT: DEMYSTIFIED. I'm just an itty-bitty excited about the prospect.

(Will Authoress appear in her own book trailer? Her spokespeople aren't saying!)

Until our mini-masterpiece is released, I want to make sure word about the e-book continues to travel far and wide to the array of aspiring authors on the Web.

If you've read the e-book and gotten something positive out of it, would you take a moment to post a link to the e-book page (to your left, on the sidebar) on your blog or in your favorite writers' group?

No spamming, please. I will be forced to remove your phalanges at the second joint if you spam anyone.

But seriously. Tell the world how the e-book has impacted or inspired you, and share the link. Then come back here and tell me where you posted it (leave the link in the comment box below).

I will be most grateful.

We return you now to your regularly scheduled program.

**hugs**

6 comments:

  1. Happy to read book and spread the word. But ... "impacted"? Yuck.

    Whassamatta with "affected"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So MONARCH took over my life and that's why I haven't emailed you...

    But now I can. Email coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the book, but I will be glad to link it on my blog!

    http://tracilawrence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a long process, it's an arduous process, and it's an especially lonely process, but thanks to Agent: Demystified, it can also be a learning process. And we all know a little less of the stupid in querying is always a good thing.

    Thanks!

    Twittered: http://twitter.com/JudithCoughlin
    Blog: http://judicoughlin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the ebook, but I'd be happy to spread the word and link it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's great that you're self publishing and stuff! Good for you, pal!

    ReplyDelete