Monday, March 16, 2009

Reminder

Are you wearing your Monday smiles?

What, you don't have a Monday smile? Neither do I.

At any rate, we've got our Secret Agent contest to look forward to, which ought to make at least some of you smile. This is your official reminder that submissions will open this evening at 8:00 pm EDT, 1:00 am London.

Go HERE to read the genres for this month. Full submission guidelines will be included when the call is posted at 8:00.

Or whatever time it might be in your little niche of the world.

Also, I'll be announcing the winner of the WRITE A BIO FOR AUTHORESS contest on Tuesday (and Mr. A will be helping me, since I'm way too close to my audience here!). Submissions were fairly low, so I'm going to open the rest of today for anyone else who would like to take a stab at it. You have until midnight, EDT.

Any last-minute Secret Agent questions? Post them here. I will check the comments periodically throughout the day (while bracing myself for this evening's onslaught).

Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. Heh, Monday smiles are hard to come by! I'll try... but after my house flooded Saturday night, I'm none too happy lately. I'm really trying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left my Monday smile in Friday's slush pile. Some time at the end of the week, I should find it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a cross-genre, so I'm going to say yes, assuming it's heavy enough on the "suspense" that that part could stand on its own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Authoress, are you planning for a late night or what? For your sake, I hope you get all 50 pretty quickly. Or maybe you're a late night person and this isn't an issue for you.

    Good luck everyone who's entering! (some of you in your sleep *wink*)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Authoress.

    And yes to what others have said -- thanks so much for doing this. I've learned so much from hanging out here and reading archives -- it's a must-read for aspiring novelists.

    ReplyDelete