Monday, September 28, 2015

And We Have Winners...

From Moe's fingers:

I’d like to say thank you so much for having me on the blog and letting me be a part of things this week. I remember being involved in a Secret Agent once upon a time, but on the other end anxiously awaiting the critiques! I know how hard it is to put your work out there to be critiqued by your peers and I truly hope my advice is helpful to everyone.

As always, even if you aren’t picked as a winner, you’re still welcome to query me through the usual channels. If I said I’d read on, please mention this in your query to help jog my memory. Good luck, all, in the query trenches! :^]

And now the winners:

RUNNERS UP - Query + Synopsis + First 50 Pages:

#22 THE DOLPHIN NEXUS
#27 THE CAPTIVE LORD
#29 THE BLUE CURSE
#35 COINCIDENCES

GRAND PRIZE - Query + Synopsis + Full Request:

#41 SORINA GAMMORRAH

Congratulations, all!  Winners:  Please email me at facelesswords(at)gmail.com for specific submission instructions.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for all your great feedback! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to everyone! And thank you Moe, for your great critiques. I learned from every one of them!

    ReplyDelete