Friday, April 24, 2015

Friday Fricassee

It's my (big-deal-ends-in-zero) birthday, so I won't linger.

Just thought I'd take the opportunity to say thank you for being a gift to me.  So many of you have offered thanks to me over the years, but you need to know that the giving works both ways.  This community of writers has given me SO MUCH.  There have been times when I've literally clasped my hand over my mouth as I've read certain words of affirmation or encouragement.  Times when I've been surprised by heartfelt, personal emails sent for the sole purpose of offering me support, advise, or empathy.

Your words go deep into this gal's heart.

So THANK YOU.  I really love my tribe. :)

And now I'm going to kick off my birthday with coffee and a practically perfect muffin from my favorite coffee shop.  Because...sugar.

Have a glorious weekend!

12 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my awesome friend!!!! <33333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchas gracias, mi amiga muy especial! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Hope your day is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great day and a great decade until another zero rolls around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The happiest of birthdays to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a fantastic and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Authoress! May this be the year of all wishes coming true. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Happiest Birthday!!!! Best wishes for this next decade! And thank YOU for everything you do for us! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a great day. And I'm sure I speak for everyone in the tribe when I say we really love you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy, happy birthday! I hope the sugar is endless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. All the best for your day!

    ReplyDelete