Monday, April 6, 2015

Happy Birthday MSFV!

Miss Snark's First Victim turned 7 on April 4.  The hard-to-believe-ness of that doesn't bear repeating.

This blog post from 2 years ago, though, does.  For our fifth birthday, I compiled a collection of memorable posts from the first 5 years of this blog.  So here they are again, for your enjoyment:

READ MEMORABLE BLOG POSTS HERE

And here are a few of my favorites from the 2 past years:

Why I'm Not Self-Publishing (right now)

MSFV Success Story Authors at EMLA

Our Genre Mash-up Group Story

Also:  HEADS UP!  Tomorrow I will announce submissions for this week's critique round:  NAME THAT GENRE!

(Read about our last round HERE.  Fresh submission guidelines will post tomorrow.)

4 comments:

  1. WOW. 7 years. That is awesome, sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and happy birthday to MSFV! I've been "away" for a bit, but I'm coming back with a vengeance. Thanks for spending 7 years already doing so much for writers!

    ReplyDelete