Monday, May 25, 2015

Winners!!

Here are Jennifer's winners, followed by the prize offered to each:

#46 - Shine Bright, Mad Genius :  A critique of the first 10 pages of your manuscript
#34 - Drew Horrible : A critique of the first 10 pages of your manuscript
#30 - Middledom : A critique of the first 30 pages of your manuscript
#17 - What Happens After Ever : A critique of the first 30 pages of your manuscript

Congratulations!  Winners, please email me at facelesswords(at)gmail.com for specific submission instructions.

Wait!  There's more!

From the agent:

Anyone who entered can query me following agency sub guidelines and put in the subject line Query: Authoress #(XX).  If I said I would keep reading, they can mention this in the query letter.

There you have it!  Please be sure to carefully follow all submission guidelines.

Thanks, everyone, for another great round!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting this contest! What a great chance to get feedback from an agent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, worthy entries. Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners! (I will pretend that I was in fifth place. . . ) :)

    ReplyDelete