Holly Bodger, our very own Logline Guru (and fantastic YA author), has agreed to critique a round of loglines for those of you who are planning to enter the ON THE BLOCK auction next month.
Here are the details:
- This critique round is specifically for ANYONE WHO IS PLANNING ON ENTERING ON THE BLOCK next month.
- Submissions will open at noon EDT on Tuesday (tomorrow) and will close at 8 pm EDT.
- You will be allowed a maximum of 75 words for your logline. HOWEVER: You are STRONGLY encouraged to whittle your logline down to 50 words or fewer.
- Enter HERE.
- The bot will randomly choose 50 of the entries, and will post them on Wednesday.
- ALL readers are encouraged to read and critique as many loglines as you can.
- Holly will critique all 50 loglines!
And there you have it!
HERE IS ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT ON THE BLOCK, including links to information on how to write a strong logline.
Leave your questions below!