Thursday, March 5, 2020

Secret Agent Contest Coming Up!

I'm so excited to announce that I've (finally) got another Secret Agent contest on the horizon for you!

MARK THE DATE: Submissions for the upcoming contest will be on Monday, April 13.

(Note: if you are new to this blog, please go HERE to read about Secret Agent contests.)

As always, I will post detailed submission instructions one week before submissions. For now, I'm THRILLED to let you know that our April Secret Agent will accept submissions in adult, YA, and MG! That's right--all 3 categories! Here's the specific break-down:

ADULT
  • High-concept women's fiction
  • Rom-com
  • Mainstream with a hint of magic
YA
  • Fantasy
  • Magical Realism
  • Historical
  • Contemporary
  • Thriller
  • Mystery
MG
  • Contemporary
  • Mystery
  • Light fantasy
  • Light magical realism
If you have any questions, please ask below, or flag me down on Twitter

Yay! 

6 comments:

  1. THANK YOU for bringing this back!! I love these contests. They're a great way to get advice even if you aren't participating. Whats mainstream adult mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! You're so welcome! Think of titles like THE TIME TRAVELER’S WIFE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much. I am definitely going to bee keeping a close watch on this page. It would make so much difference in my life to get an agent, and possibly a book deal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Eye, and welcome! Happy to have you here.

      Delete
  4. So excited that you're doing these again! I had a great experience when I did this years ago.

    ReplyDelete