- PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE CRITIQUES starting at 11:00 am EST on Tuesday (tomorrow). Comment boxes need to be clear for bidding only.
- Agents will be signing in with their real names when they leave their bids. No "Secret Agents" in this auction!
- Bid will be placed IN PAGES, beginning with a minimum opening bid of 5 pages.
- Agents may not bid for a full manuscript until a) a minimum of 5 bids has already been placed on the item, and b) the bidding has reached 150 pages.
- Bids will be placed in increments of 20 pages or more, up to a full. Once the bid on any given item has reached 150 pages, agents ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO BID THE FULL MANUSCRIPT. The 150 is merely a minimum requirement to keep the bidding lively and fair.
- As soon as an item received a bid for the full manuscript, I will close bidding on that item.
- Not all entries will receive bids. This is simple statistics, and it is not a poor reflection on those authors whose entries do not receive any bids.
- Bidding will close on Wednesday, December 5 at 11:00 am EST. All winning bids will be final.
Questions, comments, pithy remarks below. Let's get behind our 60 entrants and cheer them on!