Thursday, February 11, 2021

SPECIAL PREORDER OFFER FOR MY WRITING TRIBE

 


Hello, friends!

Life has taken me far away from this blog, even though I keep telling myself I'm going to come back. For the record, I am no longer on Facebook and I seldom check in on Twitter. I'm most active on Instagram, though, so I hope you'll follow me there!

I'm writing today, though, to let you in on a PREORDER SPECIAL JUST FOR WRITERS that I've offered to subscribers of my newsletter and am now offering to you. If you preorder THE STOLEN KINGDOM before March 2, you can enter to win the following:

A free, 30-minute FaceTime or Zoom chat with me, to discuss your WIP and answer any writerly questions you'd like to ask. BONUS: If you send me your first chapter prior to the call, I will have notes for you!




Depending on how many entries I get, I may offer a second 30-minute chat so that I can give away two of them. Stay tuned!

Thank you, as always, for your support. Also? If you have a minute, please say hello in the comments. I MISS THIS COMMUNITY!!


7 comments:

  1. Greetings writer! I'm so excited for your next book! I've already pre-ordered it. Can't wait to get it in my hands! So happy that 'Authoress' is still going strong! My WIP is not complete...can I still submit to the contest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, absolutely! Since it's just me offering feedback/critique, it doesn't matter that it's still in progress. Enter away! And thank you so much for your preorder. :)

      Delete
  2. oh its so good to see your blogs again! please tell us you're coming back to host more hijinks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! It's always my intention to do so, but I never seem to have the time these days. :( I really need to set some time aside for a event soon, though!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the opportunities you offer. I look forward to reading your book. I didn't post in instagram since I have no connections there with readers or authors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the best decision i ever made was contacting Dr Otonokpo to help me get my lover back, I was life filled with happiness after i contacted Dr Otonokpo because he didn't just bring my lover back to me he also made our love for each other more unique and superb. If you need to spice your relationship with more love and attention contact Dr Otonokpo on his Email Address otonokpotemple@gmail.com, call/whatsapp him via his contact +2348114129781 and be happy just like i am, thanks Dr Otonokpo for your great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for sharing a piece of wonderful information with us. This is really an amazing post. Keep posting.
    Tracksuit Snoop Dogg

    ReplyDelete