Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Editing Services: What's Available

A belated Happy January to you!

Here's the editing services scoop for the New Year:

1.  In December, I offered 3-page edits to the Baker's Dozen entrants who didn't make it into the auction.  The response was good, and I found the critiques quite enjoyable!  So I'm now opening this offer to everyone.

If you would like a line edit of your first 3 pages (including an editorial letter) for $18, please email me.

2.  I have an opening for one Premiere Critique this month.  This critique includes a detailed line edit of your first 75 pages, plus an editorial letter.  The cost is $250.  $125 will be due as down payment prior to my taking on your project.  I will fill this slot first come, first served.

If you are interested in securing this spot, please email me.

3.  As always, my normal 30-page critiques are available for $95.  Email me if you are interested.

Make sure to "like" the AUTHORESS EDITS FACEBOOK PAGE to stay abreast of updates and announcements--especially if you're thinking of hiring me in the future but aren't quite ready to yet.

Please direct all editing inquiries to AUTHORESSEDITS(at)GMAIL.COM.  (Please don't send them to my facelesswords account.)

And that's that!  Hope to have the opportunity to work with some more of you in the coming year.

2 comments:

  1. If I had something to send, I'd absolutely do it. If any of you are considering a crit from Authoress, I highly recommend her services!

    ReplyDelete