- Please leave your critique for each entry in the comment box for that entry.
- Please choose a screen name to sign your comments. The screen name DOES NOT have to be your real name; however, it needs to be an identifiable name. ("Anonymous" is not a name.)
- Critiques should be honest but kind, helpful but sensitive.
- Critiques that attack the writer or are couched in unkind words will be deleted.*
- Cheerleading IS NOT THE SAME as critiquing. Please don't cheerlead.
- Having said that, it is perfectly acceptable to say positive things about an entry that you feel is strong. To make these positive comments more helpful, say why it's a strong entry.
- ENTRANTS: As your way of "giving back", please critique a minimum of 3 other entries.
*I can't possibly read every comment. If you ever see a comment that is truly snarky, please email me. I count on your help.
How can you leave comments using your blogger account? so that your name and profile pic show up? I notice people do that and I would like to do it also.... Thanks!ReplyDelete
Wondering -- You have to sign in below (it's the first option under "Choose an identity". Once you're signed in with your Google account, it will remember you as you continue to leave your comments.ReplyDelete
Oh thank you but it doesn't seem to work. Instead of showing me as on Blogger (little orange square with a B) it shows me as on Google plus (red square with a G - I just don't get it. It's frustrating :)ReplyDelete
Hmm. If you look at the upper right corner on the blog page, does it say "sign in"? Because you should be able to sign in to the blog there, too...ReplyDelete