Once I'm back, we're going to do something BRAND NEW! Here's what's in store:
Introducing our first BLOG CRITIQUE TOUR
Let's face it--I'm not the only one around here with a blog. Here's a chance to get some solid critique on your opening page, PLUS get some traffic to your blog...PLUS be entered to win a free critique from me!
1. You must have a writing-related blog on which you post a minimum of once a week.
2. You must have a CLEAN draft of a novel. (In short -- no first drafts, please!)
3. To enter, you will tweet your 128-character-or-fewer logline to #BLOGPITCH
4. I will choose my 10 favorite loglines.
5. The 10 winners will be invited to post their logline-plus-first-250-words ON THEIR OWN BLOGS.
6. I will post the 10 links on BLOG CRITIQUE TOUR DAY.
7. You can visit the winning blog posts and leave your critique.
8. Each critique you leave = 1 entry in a drawing for a 15-page line edit from AUTHORESS EDITS.
9. The authors of the winning entries may also critique to be entered in the drawing.
#BLOGPITCH entries to be tweeted from noon EDT on Monday, June 30 to noon EDT on Tuesday, July 1
Winners will be announced on Thursday, July 3.
Winners must send me the links to their blog posts by Sunday, July 6.
BLOG CRITIQUE TOUR:
Links to the 10 winning entries will post on my blog on Wednesday, July 9. Critiquing may begin immediately. All critiques posted by midnight on Friday, July 11 will be included in the drawing.
And that's the way we'll roll!
So, while I'm gone, WORK ON YOUR TWITTER-FRIENDLY LOGLINES!
(Note: All genres except erotica or erotic romance will be accepted.)
Questions? Leave them below! I'm still around for a couple more days.
Also? Spread the word! This is a fun way to support each other and grow our community of writers.
I'll see you all when I get back!