Monday, March 11, 2019

Secret Agent Contest on the Horizon!

Ringing an early bell to let you know that submissions for our next Secret Agent Contest will happen on April 1! (No, this isn't a joke!)

Mark your calendars if you write the following:


  • Middle Grade -- especially adventure stories and historical fiction
  • YA contemporary romance
  • YA magical realism
  • Women's Fiction
  • Thriller/Suspense
  • Literary Fiction
  • General Fiction


Submission guidelines will post on the blog on Monday, March 25.

Ask your questions below, or poke me on Twitter!

4 comments:

  1. What does general fiction mean? I can't get a clear answer on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such good question. I take it to me general adult fiction that isn't genre fiction (i.e., it's not romance, or SF or a thriller, etc.). Perhaps the adult equivalent of YA contemporary?

      Delete
  2. If we miss this secret agent, will there be another one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will likely be at least one more this year, but I don't have it on the calendar yet. Subscribe to the blog and/or follow me on Twitter and you'll be sure not to miss it. :)

      Delete