Wednesday, August 27, 2008

On Your Mark -- Get Set -- CRIT!

Here come the posts.

Please remember that if you have submitted an entry, you need to leave feedback on at least five of the submissions. Mutual back-scratching sort of thing.

Keep your eyes open for our "Secret Agent" who will be leaving feedback any time between today and Sunday (most likely sooner than later).

And critters -- be honest but be nice. Remember, no "Someone should have burned your fingers off years ago."

Anyway, I already know how awesome you all are. *smile*

Okay, here we go!

2 comments:

  1. Authoress -- sorry for my bad manners in not thanking you heartily for hosting these great contests -- I should have done that first thing.

    I'm glad I found this blog! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my utter pleasure, and no bad manners perceived! :)

    ReplyDelete