Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Other contests abound...

...and, for the record, if you ever host a contest that you feel may be of interest to readers of Miss Snark's First Victim, email the link to me and I'll check it out. If it works, I'll post it.

Anyway, a big thank you to Terri Rainer for sending me the following:

For skiffy paranormal authors:

Writers Of The Future, which boasts a $5000 prize potential. No entry fee.

For romance writers:

Agent Scott Eagen's Category Romance Challenge, starting in October.

And for everyone, but only running for a few more days:

The Worst Storyline Ever Contest

So there you have it. Of course, if these fun little contests keep you from your daily MSFV visits, I will have to, ur, boycott them.

No, not really. I'm not that needy.

Enjoy. And see you tomorrow for our Big Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment