Monday, April 29, 2013

This Month's Winners

Mr. Wolf has chosen the following two "favorites":

#32 -- Surgical Wounds
#38 -- Firebird

The prize:

Mr. Wolf requests that you submit your full manuscript. (Yay!)

Congratulations, winners!  Please email me at facelesswords(at) for specific submission instructions.


  1. Is it worth querying even if we aren't a winner? I think he would have requested if he wanted to, but wondered especially if we got a fairly positive comment on our entry? But don't want to bombard with unnecessary queries either. Thanks!

  2. Well, if I were you, I would work on some solid edits, incorporating the comments (all of them; not just the SA's). Then I think it would probably be okay to query. So long as his response here was fairly positive, as you've said. :)

  3. Congrats to the winners! Great Secret Agent, as always :)

  4. Ooh, that's awesome! My favorite entry won! Good luck to both. From these short excerpts they seem very worthy.

  5. Congrats to the winners! Thank you so much, Authoress, for hosting :) What a fun contest.