Tuesday, February 23, 2016

From the Archives

There are so many posts sitting in the archives (it'll be 8 years in April since I started this blog) that I've decided I ought to pull one now and again and repost.

I came across the following post from 2009 quite by accident.  In it, you'll read my strong words against a critter named "Anonymous" and her snarky comments directed at our Secret Agent.  And if you scroll down the comments, you'll see the coolest thing of all -- this snarky "Anonymous" humbled herself and apologized.

Just more proof that the online writing community is one of the best in the universe.

READ IT ALL RIGHT HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Huh.

    I'd always assumed the requirement to use some kind of handle was about owning your comments, but it's interesting (and informative) to see exactly when and how and why the rule was put into place.

    ReplyDelete