So, let's talk about THINGS!
1. I apologize for posting the SA guidelines late. Labor Day threw me off a bit.
2. Just making sure that you all realize that this month's SA is for ADULT ONLY. I know it doesn't happen often, but there you have it.
3. So far, we've got 11 agents on our Baker's Dozen line-up. Final number--and names!-- will come later.
4. Thanks again to all of you who helped spread the word for the BD Agent's Auction during our BLITZ. Keep talking it up! Each year, I'm surprised by how many people (particularly on Twitter) start saying, "Oh my gosh, what are you all talking about??" And by then, they've missed the opportunity to submit.
5. The CP dating entries have been taken down (for security purposes). Please be sure to LET ME KNOW if you make a perfect match via MSFV! I'm always delighted to hear about things working out like that.
6. The wait time for my Authoress Edits queue is down to 2 1/2 months (from 3 or more). If you're considering hiring me and would like to secure your place in line, here's the info you need.
7. I'm wondering just how many new readers have joined our ranks in recent months! If you'd like to say HI, today's your day! Pop into the comment box and introduce yourself. (Or, for that matter, say hi anyway--even if you're a REAL OLDTIMER.)
8. Have a magnificent weekend!