Wednesday, January 12, 2011

More Happy Blog Updatage

As our MSFV success stories continue to multiply (off the top of my head, I think we've had a total of 7 agent signings as a direct result of our contests here), I try my best to keep up and follow through with good news.

Here's the latest!

P.J. Schnyder's Heart's Sentinel, Book 1 in the Terra's Guardians series at Decadent Publishing, is now available in Trade Paperback.

Here's P.J.'s ORIGINAL SECRET AGENT WIN POST.

And the MSFV Winners post.

Read my INTERVIEW with P.J. HERE.

And here is P.J.'s print announcement.

Fun stuff, yes?  And extra thanks to P.J. for link-searching.  This is a great way to show our new readers what really goes on here!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats PJ and good luck with your book.


    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to everyone who's been lucky enough to sign! You're a wonder, to keep all of this going Miss Authoress! Thank you so much for all of your hard work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be delighted with how this is all being used for such good in writer's lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the awesome PJ and the lovely Miss Anon! I've read Heart's Sentinel and it's fantastic! Two thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow! That's a lot of success stories. Thanks for all the hard work that I know this must be for you, Authoress! And Congrats to newly signed authors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading things like this! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all of the congrats! :)

    I'm super excited and very thankful to Authoress for the wonderful community she's built here. I've learned so much and still come back as often as I can to learn even more and pitch in for others.

    ReplyDelete