Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Fricassee

Yesterday I gently admonished you (because I love you! I do!), and today I'll ease up and just give you a run-down of the upcoming schedule on MSFV.  I'm leaving for vacation in five days (fivedaysfivedaysfivedaysfivedays!!!!!), but I will have things running on auto-pilot with an emergency back-up person in the wings.

So here we go:

MONDAY, JULY 29:  Submission guidelines for our August Secret Agent Contest
MONDAY, AUGUST 5:  The August Secret Agent Contest
MONDAY, AUGUST 12:  Secret Agent Unveiled

And don't forget:  THE BAKER'S DOZEN AGENT AUCTION IS COMING!

Once again, here is THE INFORMATION FOR THIS YEAR'S BAKER'S DOZEN.

A reminder:  There will be Secret Agent contests in September and October, and none in November or December (because of the Baker's Dozen).  We will be having our logline critique rounds as usual, starting in September, to prepare for the Baker's Dozen submissions.

Also, please remember that the Baker's Dozen is the only contest for which I charge an entry fee.  This year's fee is $10, same as last year.  Please plan accordingly.

And I'm off to tackle Friday!  See you Monday, my sweet pickles.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe that the Baker's Dozen is right around the corner again.

    At least this year I'll be able to participate. At the rate I'm going, I'll have 80 rejections but there's always hope!

    ReplyDelete