Here it is, folks! Your opportunity to critique 10 excerpts on the authors' own blogs, while also being entered to win a 15-page critique from Authoress Edits. It's win-win!
While leaving your feedback for these brave writers, please observe the following:
1. Use a screen name OTHER THAN "Anonymous". I can't enter you into a drawing that way. Any entry signed "Anonymous" will not be included in the drawing.
2. Please be kind as well as honest in your critique. A little tact goes a long way!
3. Shout this out in your social media hang-outs! Let's support these authors and their blogs. (Also? If this is successful, we'll do it again. You might be the next author-with-a-blog hoping for traffic and critique!)
Each thoughtful critique that you leave equals one entry in the drawing, for a total of 10 possible entries. Please note: Leaving 1 sentence doesn't count. So if you go through the entries and leave, "I love this!" on each one, I won't include those in the drawing.
And now, without further ado, here are our 10 authors and the links to their blog posts. At the bottom of each post, you will find a link back to this page; that way, you can easily navigate to the next author's blog.
Have fun, everyone!
OUR 10 WINNING ENTRIES:
1. KATHLEEN S. ALLEN (YA Dark Contemporary)
2. GEORGE KULZ (MG Mystery)
3. LAURA DIAMOND (YA Contemporary)
4. MICHELLE MASON (YA Contemporary)
5. JUSTIN HERD (Urban Fantasy)
6. JOHN M. DAVIDSON (YA SF)
7. KATE LARKINDALE (YA Contemporary)
8. AUBREY CANN (YA Historical Fantasy)
9. ADRIENNE PROCTOR (Historical Fantasy)
10. ELIZABETH JANETTE (Romantic Suspense)