The question is, are you ready?
And if you’ve already jumped into the I-need-to-find-an-agent arena, are you going about it the best way possible? Feeling like you’re getting the best results because you’ve hit your stride and you really believe that Agents Aren’t Scary?
Or would you like to take your knowledge to the next level?
You know, COMPLETELY lift the veil on the mystique of the agenting world?
THIS E-BOOK IS FOR YOU!
(Really, it is. I wrote it for you.)
- The 3 steps to demystifying literary agents
- The 2 main “author types” (which one are you?)
- What a query letter IS – and what it ISN’T
- How to avoid shooting yourself in the foot during your agent search
- What your personal agent search should look like
AND PERHAPS MOST EXCITING OF ALL:
- Authoress’s painful personal history (a.k.a. “how my quest for knowledge began”)
I know you don’t want to miss this.