Bidding will open at 11:00 am EST. Here are the rules:
- Agent bids will consist of the number of pages they would like to read, up to a full manuscript.
- There is no guarantee that every entry will receive an agent bid.
- The minimum opening bid is 5 pages.
- Agents are not allowed to bid for a full manuscript until a) a minimum of 5 bids has already been placed on the item, and b) the bidding has reached 150 pages.
- Once bidding for an item reaches 150 pages, agents are NOT obligated to bid for the full.
- The highest bid on each item at the close of the auction wins.
- If 2 identical bids appear at the same time, the FIRST ONE TO POST is valid.
- Bidding will close immediately on items that receive a full manuscript bid.
- I'm respectfully requesting that you hold off on critiques once the bidding is live. Critiquing may continue after the bidding has closed (December 7).
I'll be watching carefully, and will mark auctions as "CLOSED" when a full bid is placed. All other items will remain on the block until 11:00 am tomorrow, at which time the highest bid on each entry will be declared the winner.
To the entrants: You already rock. Whatever happens today is icing on the cupcake.
To everyone: Let's have a blast!
To the agents: On your mark...get set...