- Send your First Kiss scene (up to 300 words) with a brief (25-word) lead-in to give us some grounding.
- Please remember that this is a PG-13 blog. Nothing beyond a kiss will be accepted.
- The scene can be an almost-kiss, if you have one of those.
- Enter HERE.
- The submission window happens TODAY, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM EDT. (That's NYC time, for the noobs from other lands.)
- I will accept the first 40 entries, plus 2 alternates.
- Entries will post for critique on Tuesday, May 7.
- This critique round is open to finished and unfinished novels, and to agented and unagented authors.
Note: PLEASE DON'T NEGLECT TO INCLUDE YOUR 25-word lead-in to the scene. It makes a big difference, knowing where we're being dropped into a story.
Please also take the time to CHECK YOUR ENTRY before hitting "enter".
Please type your 25-word lead-in in italics. Then double space before beginning your excerpt.
The excerpt will begin here. There will be lots of kissing.
Post your questions below!