Monday, April 14, 2014

First Line Grabber: Our Participating Agents

Here is our panel of agents for the First Line Grabber:


Here's how the next round works:

1.  The 15 3-sentence entries will post on Tuesday morning.
2.  Our panel of agents will read the entries and email me their FIVE FAVORITES.
3.  I will tally their votes to come up with the FIVE FINALISTS.
4.  If there is a tie, my vote will be the tie-breaker.
5.  Meanwhile, the 15 excerpts will be OPEN TO YOUR CRITIQUE.  

On Wednesday, I will post the winning entry numbers, so that the 5 winners can send me their first 2 pages.  These pages will post on Thursday, during which time all the participating agents will leave their critique for all 5 entries.  (Blog readers may also critique!)

Capiche?  Please leave your questions below!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Authoress,

    I think you have a typo in your round comments. You say 3-page instead of 3-sentence entries on #1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! That's the 2nd time I've made that typo. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete