Wednesday, July 14, 2010

On Your Mark....Get Set....

...and here we go!

A few small reminders:
  • All entrants are expected to critique A MINIMUM OF FIVE OTHER ENTRIES. Yes, I'm tracking (thanks to my awesome Guru Team). Entrants who have not met this (very fair) minimum will not be eligible for any prizes. (OOOO, how mean!)
  • Be honest but kind. Critique is not the same as criticism. (Though, truly, this is almost never a problem.)
  • If you see something TRULY snarky, don't hesitate to email me. (Don't leave a comment. I might miss it.)
  • If your formatting looks funky, let me know and I'll fix it.
Okay! Jumping right in...

2 comments:

  1. What if our comment name is slightly different from our entrant name? I think I used JEN 3D as the entrant name, but JEN for my comments.

    :)

    ReplyDelete