Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Baker's Dozen Blitz Winners

As promised (albeit slightly late--I've been completely immersed in obsessive revisions), here are the winners from our Baker's Dozen Blitz:

LOGLINE CRITIQUE WINNERS

COMMENT BOX:

Marcy
Chris Bailey

FACEBOOK:

Jennifer Kay

TWITTER:

Ilene Goldman

Congratulations, winners!  Logline critiques are offered by authors Tara Dairman, Leah Petersen, Karen Akins, and Helene Dunbar.   Winners, please email me at facelesswords(at)gmail.com and I will hook you up with your critter.

$25 BARNES AND NOBLE GIFT CARD WINNER

Amanda Helms

Congratulations, Amanda!  Please send me the email address to which you'd like me to send your gift card.

Huge thanks to EVERYONE who participated in the Blitz--I so appreciate your help in spreading the word.  The official invitation email to agents just went out this morning, and I'm already receiving enthusiastic YESES.

It's going to be another fantastic auction!


1 comment:

  1. Yay, new books! Thank you, Authoress!

    I will e-mail shortly.

    *happy dance*

    ReplyDelete