Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Pitch for the Win #4 YA - Southern Gothic

TITLE: DEEP SUMMER
GENRE: YA Southern Gothic

THE DEVIL WENT DOWN TO GEORGIA and met STRANGER THINGS.

No one believes the Lady of the Lake, a local spirit, ran Jessup and his brother off a bridge last summer, but divers never recovered the car or his brother’s body. Now lured back by a voice calling from the steamy depths, Jessup’s going to figure out what happened and make the Lady pay.
Inspired by legends of an underwater town hidden beneath Georgia’s Lake Lanier.

5 comments:

  1. Chills! Wimpy me is going to have to read this in daylight. I love the last line about making "the Lady pay"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This sounds fantastic. Now I want to go learn more about this underwater town :D Awesome pitch and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool story. Great pitch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. I love everything about this. The pitch is really great. Sorry, I can't offer any constructive criticism because I'm too busy fangirling. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We offer financial assistance services to all individuals around the world.
    Please, contact us if you are in need:
    E-mail: info@creditfinance-bank.com
    Whatsapp number: +33784505888
    Website: https://www.creditfinance-bank.com

    ReplyDelete