- Blog hits are OFF THE CHARTS during critiques sessions like this, but this isn't reflected in the actual number of critiques that appear.
- Which means that MANY are reading without critiquing.
- Which is partly okay, because part of this exercise is to read and to learn from what others are saying.
- But it's also partly NOT okay, because I think maybe some of you don't feel like your critique will be "good enough" or that you "don't have enough experience" to offer words of wisdom.
- Folks. This is the place to GET THAT EXPERIENCE. Just...do it.
- The ground rules are easy: Be KIND and be HONEST. In that order.
So...I hope to see many new names tomorrow in the comment boxes! It's a diverse collection of 5 different genres: YA Thriller, Space Opera, YA Contemporary, Fantasy, and Chapter Book. Pick one or two--or all five--and have at it!