- If you see an entry that looks like it might be a good fit, send an email to introduce yourself (remember, this is not the time to send materials).
- More than one entry is missing an email (directions, people, directions!). If you are interested in an email-less entry, leave a comment requesting the email address.
- If you're not sure you want to send an email, leave a comment asking further questions.
- Entrants, PLEASE CHECK YOUR COMMENTS REGULARLY THROUGHOUT THE WEEK.
- This is a public list. I am no longer the "middle man." Please do not come to me with your dating woes. (If you have a legitimate technical difficulty, I will always help you with that.)
- For security purposes, I will remove these entries from the blog one week from today.
If there's something I've missed, please leave your question in the comment box. HAVE FUN! I'm hopeful that some good, long-term critiquing relationships will grow from this.
Thank you so much for this. I can't wait to see everyone's entries!ReplyDelete
This is so nice of you; it's hard to connect with people.ReplyDelete
I'm am constantly in awe of how much good work you do for the writing community without the thought of reward. Thank you.
Very interesting responses. I'm struck by how may YA writers there are out there!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for doing this, Authoress! I've e-mailed a couple people already; though I'm scared that my entry is too sparse to attract anyone's attention.ReplyDelete
This is great! And so hard to choose who to contact because I'm finding several who could be compatible. Decisions, decisions...ReplyDelete
Okay, I don't know how I missed the announcement for this, but I totally did. Is it okay to respond to the people who've listed even if we didn't list ourselves, or should we wait for the next go-round?ReplyDelete
I'm not sure how anybody else feels about it, but personally I'd welcome comments or emails from people who aren't listed. You'll have to get to know your prospective critique partner beyond the little bit posted here anyway.ReplyDelete
Like Kaye, I'm worried I didn't put enough into my entry to attract any attention. Hopefully some of the people I've emailed are interested in exchanging crits!