Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Baby Slushpile Winner Critiques

So maybe I got a little too excited about our Critique Partner Dating Service.  So excited, in fact, that I completely forgot to post the Slushpile winning excerpts yesterday, as I had promised.

If it weren't for the confused questions of a reader in the comment box last night, I would probably STILL not have remembered.

Oy!

At any rate, the five excerpts will post shortly.  Put on your best critiquing hats and have at it!  The entries are diverse, which always makes for more enjoyable critiquing.

Winners, please remember to critique a minimum of two other entries.

My apologies for dropping the ball!  All this right after I discover I'm actually left-brained.  I think my brain is laughing at me.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for doing this, Authoress. I got some great suggestions about reworking my beginning.

    ReplyDelete