So guess what! I'm going to open submissions for an Are You Hooked? round tomorrow to AGENTED AND/OR PUBLISHED AUTHORS ONLY. Here's your chance to get the opening page of your WIP critiqued. You know, the special something your agent hasn't seen yet. The project you woke up frothing over and started writing in the middle of the night. The Thing that keeps you busy while you wait to hear from your editor.
I want to see it!
So here's the scoop:
- Submissions will open at NOON EST on WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 23.
- This critique round is for agented and/or published authors only.
- The excerpt may be from a WIP or a completed manuscript.
- The excerpt MUST NOT BE from anything under consideration by a publishing house, or anything that your agent doesn't want you to share publicly.
- Your submission must include a brief logline and the first 250 words of your novel, in the following format (as always):
TITLE: (type it here)
GENRE: (type it here)
(type your <100-word logline here)
(type your 250-word opening page here)
- Send your submission to authoress.submissions(at)gmail.com.
- I will take up to 25 entries.
- Entries will post on Thursday morning.