1. When in doubt, SEND YOUR SUBMISSION IN PLAIN TEXT.
2. You get ONE submission. Make sure it looks the way you want it to BEFORE you hit "send."
3. The submission address is authoress.submissions(at)gmail.com. (Yes, I still get stuff sent to the wrong address and it makes me sad!)
4. Are there colons after SCREEN NAME, TITLE, and GENRE?
5. Did you remove your sig line? (Hotmail's is irremovable but no longer a problem.)
6. This contest is for CHAPTER BOOK, MG, and YA only. DO NOT SEND SUBMISSIONS FOR ADULT NOVELS. (And don't call your adult novel "YA" just to get in the contest. My Secret Agents are SHARP. They can tell.)
7. Please remember that there are TWO submission windows. Each window will accept 25 entries and 1 alternate.
8. That's it, really!
Have fun, everyone! I'm not playing this time, but can't wait to read the entries. :)ReplyDelete
At the risk of becoming a slobbering neophyte under your considerable influence – still laughing after reading troll remarks – I have one question.ReplyDelete
Since this is not my genre and I will not be submitting, do you mind if I participate in critiquing the contest entries.
Please understand, I do not worship at the feet of Authoress but the candles around her icon at my desk are ablaze. LOL
May I offer you a strong drink? :P
Actually, I WANT people to participate! Critting is NOT for participants only! The beauty of these contests/crits is in the plethora of feedback for the authors.
So please--crit away!
Crit me, crit me!ReplyDelete