- Submissions for the FIRST KISS CRITIQUE ROUND will be open from NOON to SIX EST on Monday, February 9.
- This is a lottery. The bot will choose 30 entries (and 2 alternates) at random to post on the blog.
- Please submit your up-to-250 words excerpt. The scene should entail THE FIRST KISS or FIRST ALMOST-KISS of your main character and his or her love interest.
- IMPORTANT: Please include a brief (up to 25 words) lead-in to set the scene.
- This is a PG-13 blog. At my discretion, anything that's too erotic/graphic will be disqualified.
- Please use THIS WEB FORM to submit your entry.
- Agented and unagented authors are both welcomed.
- WIPs are welcomed. But PLEASE PROOFREAD AND TIGHTEN YOUR EXCERPT before submitting.
- The 30 entries will post on Wednesday, February 11 for public critique.
Go find your smoochies and have at it! Ask your questions below.