Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thank You...Again

This is a brief love note to you, my readers and fellow writerly types.  My blog family.

Last Friday, I asked for your input on the in-between times of your lives-as-writers.  And true to form, you came forth with amazing comments that went deep into my author-self.

YOUR WORDS WERE SO AFFIRMING!

I came away certain that I'm not outside the box, that this is a necessary part of the writing process, that it's possible, even, to ENJOY the in-between time instead of feeling interrupted or discombobulated by it.

What a thought!  I tend to be so driven that I lose sight of the fact that quiet times--in-between times--can actually be a good thing.

You've helped me to get my thinking straight on this one.  And that's just what I needed.

So thank you.  I was able to relax and make the transition.  I even read the next book on my nightstand! And now I've begun working on the next draft of my WIP.

You're amazing.  You were there right when I needed you.

Okay.  Mush fest over!  Thanks for indulging me.

1 comment:

  1. No, thank YOU, for your awesome contributions to the writing community.

    ReplyDelete