Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Miss Snark's First Victim Turns One!







Unbelievable but true. The anniversary of my Very First Blog Post (fascinating bit of literature, that) is this Saturday, April 4. Miss Snark's First Victim will be one year old!

We'll have a retrospective this Friday. In the meantime, I'm pleased to announce a special deal, in honor of my faithful readers.

Buy your copy of Agent: Demystified for $9.99 and receive one copy FREE.

You can give the free copy to your best writing buddy. Or team up with a friend and each pay half.

Either way, it's win-win!

In order to receive your special deal, please follow these instructions:

Purchase the e-book using Paypal. On the sales page, click on the link that reads Add special instructions to merchant. In the text box, type the email address you'd like me to send the free copy to. The copy that you purchase will send to you directly.

So. One copy to you. One copy to a friend.

The sale is effective immediately and will expire at 11:59 pm EDT on Saturday, April 4.

For many, these are hard times. Hopefully, this offer will make things a little easier on you as you strive to move forward with your writing.

A week of first lines, blog memories, celebration, and a special deal on the Book I Wrote For You. All that, and we've got another Secret Agent contest coming up in a couple of weeks!

Thanks for being a part of MSFV's bloglife. (That's gotta be a real word. Bloglife.)

Cheers!

19 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Thanks, Authoress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary (almost)!
    Thanks for the book deal--have ordered for me and a friend whose budget is even tighter than mine.

    Bloglife-a real word? It is now :)

    Mystery: this blog entry is posted under 2010 on the sidebar. Is my laptop crazy or time traveling again?

    Can't wait for the first sentences...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I love what you do for all of us. I did manage to buy your ebook, but both links in this post did not work. Had to use original post link.

    Thank you again, for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary to you.
    " "
    Happy anniversary, dear Authoress.
    Happy Anniversary to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! Congratulations to you, Authoress. And it is coming closer to the time for querying (after all my edits, of course), and it seems like a good opportunity to check out your ebook.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Authoress,

    I was brought to tears with the eloquence of your first post. ;0)

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A year already? Congrats! Here's to the next!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Happy Anniversary!

    PS: There's a typo in the date for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're doing a great thing here. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my first visit to your blog -- a friend gave it a strong thumbs up. I am guessing that the date you have at the top is to keep the announcement at the top for the next few days??

    Glad I came the day you posted the first sentence competiton. Very interesting.

    I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your first year and on making the Writer's Digest 101 best websites! Page 57, left hand column, third down. Oh, the June edition that arrived in my mailbox today. I love this sight and the ebook is really helpful too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ack! I did? Really? The 2009 list isn't on their site yet. And I don't have a snail mail subscription.

    Waa!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Think how many people are going to enter your contests now, Authoress.

    ReplyDelete
  14. One year old and not only is your blog walking, but it's running! Pretty good for a one year old. ;-)

    Thanks for letting us join in the fun and learning. =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Has it been that long???? WOW! Had to de-lurk to say, "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!"...I bet this will be the first of many.

    :) Terri

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy anniversary.
    It's really difficult to keep a blog fresh and interesting for a longer time (in my experience, at least). Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy anniversary, Authoress!

    I've learned so much here -- from your book to the contests and the amazing group of critique participants. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete